Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Twangin' On the Road...Again!


Woo hoo! Big week for Typewriters and Twang!

 June has been such an exciting month for me and the LL Team and it’s only half way done! We loved traveling though the Smokey Mountains to play in Ten Mile, Tennessee, and then traveling back to Nashville to start the CMA Country Music Fest week! It is such an exciting week in Nashville around 80,000 country music fans travel to Music City for the four-day festival! I had the chance to perform acoustically in the Glass Tower of the Bridgestone Arena on Thursday and then I got to sign autographs at the Roper Apparel both inside the Fan Fair X. It was awesome to meet so many country fans!

I went to my first CMA fest when I was 16 years old and I dreamed about the day I would have a stage to sing on that week and it came true so I was excited! After CMA fest we headed to Lincoln, Nebraska to play a show downtown and then on to Chingawassa Days in Marion, KS where we opened for Love and Theft! Then we spent a few days in the Rocky Mountains visiting radio stations and finally landed back in Nebraska! It is a good thing I enjoy sleeping in hotels.. FREE Coffee!

“You Can Leave” has reached “69” on the Music Row Country Breakout Chart! We are so excited with its progress and we just found out today that 3 Billboard stations have added the song this week! If you haven’t seen the music video it is attached at the bottom and you can also download and stream the song from www.lexilarsen.com.  You can check the Radio Map on the Facebook page to find a station near you playing it, every time it is requested at one of those stations it helps!

Check out "You Can Leave" here! 



I shared some photos from the past couple weeks and I hope you enjoy them! We are excited about a busy summer, and we hope to see you at some upcoming shows! Who is excited for Mandy's BIG SURPRISE!?!

Love Always,

Lexi Larsen




                                       









No comments:

Post a Comment